Chewy Chocolate Cookies
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce|
1) In a bowl, add butter to cream.
2) Slowly add sugar and beat to a light and fluffy mixture.
3) Add eggs and vanilla and beat thoroughly.
4) In another bowl, combine flour, soda and salt.
5) Add the dry mixture to the creamed mixture and blend to a smooth consistency.
6) Fold in chopped pecans and chocolate morsels into the dough.
7) Prepare 3 long rolls, each having 2 inches diameter from the dough.
8) Use wax paper to wrap each roll and place inside refrigerator for overnight.
9) Take out the rolls to unwrap and slice into ¼ inch thickness.
10) Preheat oven to 350°.
11) Use an ungreased cookie sheets to place the cookies.
12) Place the cookie sheets inside oven and bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned.