Chewy Chocolate Cookies
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce|
1) In a bowl, add butter to cream.
2) Slowly add sugar and beat to a light and fluffy mixture.
3) Add eggs and vanilla and beat thoroughly.
4) In another bowl, combine flour, soda and salt.
5) Add the dry mixture to the creamed mixture and blend to a smooth consistency.
6) Fold in chopped pecans and chocolate morsels into the dough.
7) Prepare 3 long rolls, each having 2 inches diameter from the dough.
8) Use wax paper to wrap each roll and place inside refrigerator for overnight.
9) Take out the rolls to unwrap and slice into ¼ inch thickness.
10) Preheat oven to 350°.
11) Use an ungreased cookie sheets to place the cookies.
12) Place the cookie sheets inside oven and bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 8082 Calories from Fat 3789
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 436 g670.4%
Saturated Fat 216.9 g1084.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1360.1 mg453.4%
Sodium 4027.6 mg167.8%
Total Carbohydrates 980 g326.6%
Dietary Fiber 27.7 g110.7%
Sugars 524.4 g
Protein 92 g184.1%
Vitamin A 184.8% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 52.7% Iron 188%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet