How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant pudding mix||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|White chocolate chip||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black chocolate chip||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degree F. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter, sugar and brown sugar and whisk using an electric hand mixer.
3. Add in the instant pudding and whisk well. Pour vanilla extract and continue whisking.
4. Put the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Combine the baking soda with the flour. Gradually add the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well.
6. Fold in the white and black chocolate chips and mix well using a spatula.
7. Drop tablespoon-size balls of dough about 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
8. Bake in the oven at 375 degree F for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer the cookies to a serving plate.
10. Serve the chocolate chip cookies with a glass of cold milk.
Calories 347 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.8%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.3 mg20.8%
Sodium 189.4 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.35 g1.4%
Sugars 27.3 g
Protein 3 g6.7%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.9% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet