Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flax seeds||1 Tablespoon, ground|
|Warm water||3 Tablespoon|
|Semi-sweet chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|White sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash (To grease the baking tray)|
1. Grease a baking with cooking spray and set it aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
3. Take a bowl with the all purpose flour, add the baking powder and ground almonds.
4. In a small bowl, mix together flax seeds in warm water. Stir and set aside.
5. In a medium size mixing bowl, take unsalted butter kept at room temperature and mix the sugar into it. Blend together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar well.
6. Add the flax seeds mix to the butter and sugar mixture, and the vanilla extract. Combine well.
7. Add the butter mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients (the flour- ground almonds mixture)and combine.
8. Add the chocolate chips and fold in the dough with the chocolate chips to combine well.
9. Make small round balls with small portions of the cookie dough and arrange them in straight lines in the greased baking tray.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
11. Once done place the cookies onto the cooling rack to let it cool.
12. Serve as a snack
Even if the cookie dough looks hard, the cookies will turn out soft and crispy.
Calories 284 Calories from Fat 127
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.4%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg8.1%
Sodium 87.1 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 16.4 g
Protein 3 g6.3%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet