Preheat oven to 350oF.
* Cream together the butter, raw sugar, honey, eggs and almond extract.
* Sift together the dry ingredients (except the almonds) and mix thoroughly into the butter mixture.
* Stir in the almonds.
* Scoop balls of the dough onto parchment paper covered cookie sheets and flatten with a fork that has been dipped into hot water.
* Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until the bottom is golden.
* Remove from the tray and cool on a wire rack.
This video is a creation of joinmonica. You can visit joinmonica for complete recipes, and more videos.
Fond of cookies? here's a great recipe that is easy to make, delicious and simple at the same time. Watch this video to find out how you can replicate this recipe in your own kitchen. You are sure to love it.