Chocolate chip cookie pudding is such a nice dessert for serving large crowds. You can make it for office functions, Church events and of course for kids parties. Every body will love this recipe and you will enjoy serving it.
12 Ounce (1 Package)
5 Ounce (1 Large Package)
1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)
1. Lay chocolate chip at the bottom of a dish.
2. Spread 1/2 of the chocolate pudding over it.
3. Spread some cool whip.
4. Make a layer of cookies on top.
5. Spread the remaining chocolate pudding.
6. Spread remianing cool whip evenly.
7. Place the remain cookies to decorate and drizzle some chocolate syrup.
8. Spread some candies.
9. Chill it for 4 hours and serve.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.
Want to make a nice dessert to serve for a large crowd? If you got a specific function such as a church event or an event at your office get this dessert to serve! Watch the video to see Chef David make this!