Soft Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), packed|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant oats||3 Cup (48 tbs) (1 Minute)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree.
2. In a medium bowl add flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
3. Whisk to combine and set aside.
4. In another bowl add softened butter.
5. Add brown sugar and white sugar.
6. Drop the eggs and a spoon on vanilla extract.
7. Mix until combined and set aside.
8. Next mix the dry ingredients along with the wet ingredients.
9. Stir until combined.
10. In a food processor add water and raisins and puree.
11. Mix the pureed raisins with the mixture.
12. Add in oatmeal and stir to combine.
13. Add additional raisins and mix.
14. Stir until just combined.
15. Roll out dough and place on an ungreased cookie sheets.
16. Bake for 7-8 minutes on center rack .
17. Take the cookies out of the oven when they are still slightly undercooked.
18. Allow them to finish cooking on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
19. Store in a container and serve as a snack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6248 Calories from Fat 1981
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 222 g341.3%
Saturated Fat 124.4 g621.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 906.8 mg302.3%
Sodium 3900.5 mg162.5%
Total Carbohydrates 1044 g347.9%
Dietary Fiber 68.2 g272.7%
Sugars 561.8 g
Protein 90 g179.5%
Vitamin A 327.8% Vitamin C 10.3%
Calcium 322.2% Iron 163.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet