2. In a medium bowl add flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
3. Whisk to combine and set aside.
4. In another bowl add softened butter.
5. Add brown sugar and white sugar.
6. Drop the eggs and a spoon on vanilla extract.
7. Mix until combined and set aside.
8. Next mix the dry ingredients along with the wet ingredients.
9. Stir until combined.
10. In a food processor add water and raisins and puree.
11. Mix the pureed raisins with the mixture.
12. Add in oatmeal and stir to combine.
13. Add additional raisins and mix.
14. Stir until just combined.
15. Roll out dough and place on an ungreased cookie sheets.
16. Bake for 7-8 minutes on center rack .
17. Take the cookies out of the oven when they are still slightly undercooked.
18. Allow them to finish cooking on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
19. Store in a container and serve as a snack.
If you are bored of eating the same milk and oatmeal cookies every day, this could be a refreshing alternative. Forget the sugar and butter cookies? Moist, crunchy and chewy,oatmeal raisin could make for even more heart-warming accompaniment with your glass of cold milk. Follow the video to learn how you can get more creative with your oatmeal cookie.