1. Preheat the oven to desired temperature.
2. Dust your work surface with flour and roll out the cookie dough using a rolling pin.
3. Roll out with equal pressure so that the dough is consistent and of equal thickness throughout.
4. Using a cookie cutter of your favorite shape, cut the cookies as shown in the video.
5. Arrange them on a baking sheet and bake until golden in color.
6. You can serve the cookies as it is or glaze them if desired.
There is absolutely nothing like the versatile cookie, that can be frosted and dressed or eaten in a countless ways. Chef Todd Mohr shares with you a simple and easy recipe on cookie using simple, easy to find ingredients. Try these guilt-free treats at home and indulge this holiday season.
Roll Out Cookies For Santa The Right Way Recipe Video