In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a sandwich cookie, using Towne House crackers, spread with cream cheese frosting and coated with melted peanut butter. Yummy!
Town hall crackers
16 Ounce (Town House)
Whipped cream cheese frosting
12 Ounce (Icing)
Peanut butter chips
1. In a double boiler, melt the peanut butter chips.
2. Cover a tray with waxed paper.
3. Spread cream cheese frosting on the flat side of a town house cracker, cap it with another town hall cracker with its flat side down.
4. Repeat the process to make several town hall crackers sandwiches.
5. Using two spoons, dip the town hall cracker sandwiches into the melted peanut butter chips, one at a time and place on the tray covered with waxed paper.
6. Allow to set a room temperature.
Transform simple crackers into delicious cookies in a few simple steps with this video. Take a look at this video that demonstrates a wonderful recipe in a super simple manner. Give it a try and impress your guests with a unique heart warming snack. Check it out......