Betty demonstrates how to make her quick and easy Kitchen Smores Milk Chocolate Sandwich Cookies in this video. These are the same flavor as cooked over a campfire, but they are done in the kitchen! They make a great (pickup) finger food dessert for your party--and easy, too!
Milk chocolate chips
14 1⁄2 Ounce
1. In a double boiler, place the milk chocolate chips, allow it to melt.
2. Cover a flat tray with waxed paper.
3. Evenly spread marshmallow cream on the flat side of the graham cracker, cap it with another graham cracker with its flat side down.
4. Repeat the same process to make several graham cracker sandwiches.
5. Using a small tong, dip the graham cracker sandwiches one by one in the melted milk chocolate, place them on the tray covered with waxed paper. Let it sit on counter to set. You can pop the tray in freezer for 10-15 minutes to speed up the process.
5. Serve as a dessert finger food with your choice of beverage.
The quantity of ingredients required will depend on the number of cookies you want to prepare.
This party season, impress your family and friends with a gorgeous, delicious milk chocolate sandwich cookies. In this video, Betty shows how to make her favorite s’mores sandwich cookie that is a snap to make. Loaded with layers of irresistible milk cream, this finger food dessert will only make your guests that that you have spent hours over a campfire making them. But, in reality, these cookie sandwich can be just as easily made in your kitchen. Watch out for more!
Betty's Kitchen Smores Milk Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Recipe Recipe Video