1. In a double boiler, place the butterscotch morsels, allow it to melt.
2. Top a flat tray with waxed paper.
2. Evenly spread either Dark Chocolate Dreams or White Chocolate Wonderful on a vanilla wafer, and cap it with an identical vanilla wafer. Repeat the process for making several vanilla wafer sandwiches.
4. Using a small tong dip the vanilla wafer sandwich in the melted butterscotch morsels one by one and place it on the tray covered with waxed paper.
5. Serve as a dessert finger food with your choice of beverage.
The quantity of ingredients required will depend on the number of cookies you want to prepare.
Looking for a perfect dish fit for lounging and watching the game? Try Betty's butterscotch sandwich cookie. When sweet craving hits your football fans, this one treat is sure to appease. These bite-sized cookies are a scrumptious favorite that will have everyone buzzing around the snack table. Stream the video recipe and get making this yummy treat.