Sunshine Pineapple Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , unbeaten|
|Crushed pineapple can||18 1⁄2 Ounce, undrained|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted regular all purpose flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
Make day before:
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. With mixer at medium speed, beat butter with sugar and egg until very light. Add pineapple and nuts.
3. Sift flour with salt, nutmeg, and baking soda. Blend into pineapple mixture.
4. Drop, by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 1/2 inches apart, onto lightly-greased cookie sheets.
5. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
6. Remove to wire rack; cool. Makes about 3 dozen.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5162 Calories from Fat 2032
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 233 g358.8%
Saturated Fat 121.7 g608.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 695.3 mg231.8%
Sodium 2487 mg103.6%
Total Carbohydrates 722 g240.5%
Dietary Fiber 22.2 g88.7%
Sugars 373.4 g
Protein 59 g117.4%
Vitamin A 118% Vitamin C 93.6%
Calcium 19.2% Iron 126.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet