Sunshine Pineapple Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , unbeaten|
|Crushed pineapple can||18 1⁄2 Ounce, undrained|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted regular all purpose flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
Make day before:
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. With mixer at medium speed, beat butter with sugar and egg until very light. Add pineapple and nuts.
3. Sift flour with salt, nutmeg, and baking soda. Blend into pineapple mixture.
4. Drop, by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 1/2 inches apart, onto lightly-greased cookie sheets.
5. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
6. Remove to wire rack; cool. Makes about 3 dozen.