|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Toasted almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) In a bowl mix together flour,baking powder and salt.Set aside.
2) In a mixing bowl whisk butter till fluffy.
3) Add sugar and blend in the butter.
4) To the mix add egg and beat into the mixture till well incorporated.
5) Add milk,blend in and then add flour mixture 1/4 cup at a time.
6) Once all the ingredients are well mixed in, add chopped almonds and almond liqueur.
7) Beat the mixture till light and fluffy.
8) Line the baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
9) Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop out the mixture and place on the baking sheet .
10) Arrange the scooped mixture so that each cookie has at least 3-4 inches space from other.
11) Bake the cookies at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes till the edges turn golden brown.
12) Once the cookies are baked ,place them on a cooling rack and let them cool down completely.