Peanut Butter Surprise Balls
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nonfat dry milk powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sesame seed||2 Tablespoon|
|Toasted wheat germ||2 Tablespoon|
|Cornflakes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raisins/Peanuts / semisweet chocolate pieces / candy-coated milk chocolate pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. To make the dough, put peanut butter and honey in the bowl. Use the wooden spoon to stir till well mixed.
2. Add the dry milk powder, sesame seed, and wheat germ. Stir till well mixed.
3. Put the cornflakes in the plastic bag. Seal or tie the plastic bag shut. Crumple the bag, then use your hands to crush the cornflakes. Sprinkle the crushed cornflakes over a sheet of waxed paper.
4. Use the small spoon to scoop out a spoonful of the dough. Shape the dough around a raisin, peanut, chocolate piece, or candy. Roll in cornflake crumbs. Make more balls till all the ingredients are gone.
5. To store, put the snacks in the container. Cover the container tightly and put in the refrigerator. Makes about 25.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1712 Calories from Fat 686
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g125.4%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g72.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.3 mg6.1%
Sodium 1178.7 mg49.1%
Total Carbohydrates 194 g64.5%
Dietary Fiber 19.6 g78.4%
Sugars 114.5 g
Protein 75 g149.3%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 132.4% Iron 96.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet