Froot Loops Fiestas
|Froot loops||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sifted all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soft butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
1. Crush Froot Loops into medium fine crumbs. For variegated color effect, do not mix after crushing.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add sifted dry ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
4. Using level tablespoonfuls, shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll carefully in Froot Loops crumbs to coat completely; place on ungreased baking sheets.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) about 14 minutes or until done.