Froot Loops Fiestas
|Froot loops||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sifted all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soft butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
1. Crush Froot Loops into medium fine crumbs. For variegated color effect, do not mix after crushing.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add sifted dry ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
4. Using level tablespoonfuls, shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll carefully in Froot Loops crumbs to coat completely; place on ungreased baking sheets.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) about 14 minutes or until done.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3178 Calories from Fat 1661
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 189 g290.5%
Saturated Fat 117.7 g588.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 488.1 mg162.7%
Sodium 998.6 mg41.6%
Total Carbohydrates 349 g116.2%
Dietary Fiber 12.8 g51.2%
Sugars 130.7 g
Protein 31 g61.6%
Vitamin A 128.6% Vitamin C 45.3%
Calcium 27.7% Iron 108.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet