Homemade Crispy Peanut Butter Cookies
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pastry flour/All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1)Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter and sugars together with a hand blender.
3) Then add the egg and vanilla extract,followed by peanut butter and blend well.
4) In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients together.
5) Then gradually combine the dry mixture with the peanut butter mixture; mix thoroughly.
6) Drop spoonful of the dough mixture on a baking sheet and flatten with back of a fork and make a cris- cross pattern.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
8) Remove and place on rack to cool.
9) Serve the peanut butter cookies or store in an airtight container until needed.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3033 Calories from Fat 1405
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 162 g249.9%
Saturated Fat 71.4 g357.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 428 mg142.7%
Sodium 1856.8 mg77.4%
Total Carbohydrates 365 g121.5%
Dietary Fiber 24.7 g98.8%
Sugars 209 g
Protein 58 g115.8%
Vitamin A 60.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 23.7% Iron 20.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet