These are amazing and sooooo easy. Please try this recipe!!!
1 Cup (16 tbs) (room temperature)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Unsweetened cocoa powder
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with a cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar, and sugar together, with an electric mixer, until light and fluffy.
4. Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat well to mix.
5. In a bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking soda.
6. Mix the dry ingredients into the egg mixture and beat just until everything incorporated.
7. Add the chocolate chip and mix by hand using a wooden spoon.
8. In a greased cookie sheet, drop the batter with a tablespoon, leaving some space between each.
9. Bake for just 10 minutes or until light brown in colour and firm.
10. Serve with cup of hot milk if desired.
Never mind if you are a chocolate lover or not, you simply can't afford to miss this lip-smacking chocolate chip cookie. These yummy cookie not only make for great accompaniment with tea, but also make for a great dessert indulgence too. Prepare large batches of these delectable cookie and get devouring on them anytime you want.