|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Margarine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
3. Cream margarine and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla, and milk. Beat well.
4. Add dry ingredients; mix thoroughly.
5. Drop dough by teaspoons on ungreased baking sheet. Yield should be 48 cookies.
6. Flatten cookies with fork dipped in water. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
7. Bake 10 to 12 mnutes.