|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground allspice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped mixed dried fruits||1 Cup (16 tbs), dried (Such As Raisins, Dates, Apricots, And Dried Apples)|
|Sunflower seed kernels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine the butter and honey. Stir in the eggs and milk.
3. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and allspice. Add the fruits and kernels to the flour mixture and stir into the honey mixture.
4. Place by teaspoons on an oiled or buttered baking sheet.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until done. Cool on a wire rack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4365 Calories from Fat 1366
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 153 g235.8%
Saturated Fat 55.9 g279.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 595.5 mg198.5%
Sodium 2535.3 mg105.6%
Total Carbohydrates 663 g221.1%
Dietary Fiber 39.1 g156.5%
Sugars 265.4 g
Protein 113 g225.8%
Vitamin A 60.6% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 111% Iron 184.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet