|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground allspice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped mixed dried fruits||1 Cup (16 tbs), dried (Such As Raisins, Dates, Apricots, And Dried Apples)|
|Sunflower seed kernels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine the butter and honey. Stir in the eggs and milk.
3. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and allspice. Add the fruits and kernels to the flour mixture and stir into the honey mixture.
4. Place by teaspoons on an oiled or buttered baking sheet.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until done. Cool on a wire rack.