Pumpkin cookies is a recipe which everybody loves-kids and the adults. It is good snack time dish and also good to give as a lunch in school. These cookies have a soft and spongy texture and flavor of spices and goes well with tangy cream frosting. However, if you plan these cookies for kid's lunch box add some nuts to the batter.
3 Cup (48 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs), pulp
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
6 Cup (96 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease a baking sheet and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin pulp and brown sugar.
4. Add in the, eggs and oil and whisk well to combine.
5. Add in baking powder and baking soda, vanilla and ginger, and mix.
6. Fold in the flour little bit at a time and fold well after each addition until the batter has smooth consistency.
7. Split the batter in two bowls.
8. Mix chocolate chips in one batter and raisins in the other.
9. In a baking sheet drop spoonful of cookie batter, keeping 2 inches space between each cookie.
10. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes at 350 F.
11. Remove the cookies on wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes.
12. Serve the cookies warm preferably with a tall glass of milk or hot chocolate if desired.
You can freeze half the batter if you want for later use.
Pumpkin cookie is a recipe that is favorite with all. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for great snack time cookie. Try out these cookie with a soft spongy texture and flavor of ginger. Make your own variation with choco chips or nuts. Take a look...