Butter Pecan Cookie
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecan halves||50 Gram|
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In an electric flour mixer, add butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla and make cream together by beating for about 2 minutes.
3. Add flour and salt and beat again. Add pecan and mix well. Refrigerate this batter for an hour.
4. Make 1 inch small balls of the batter and place them on a cookie sheet. Put a pecan each on a cookie.
5. Bake the cookies for 375 F for 10-12 minutes.
6. Serve the Butter Pecan cookies with milk, tea or coffee.
Calories 241 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.7%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g38.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.5 mg14.5%
Sodium 66.8 mg2.8%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 0.12%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet