Butter pecan cookies are moist and melt in your mouth. They have a taste of butter and the pecans. One of the easiest cookie recipes that is made very quickly. Serve it with coffee at the snack time or put it your kids lunch box. Butter Pecan cookie is amazing.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
All purpose flour
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In an electric flour mixer, add butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla and make cream together by beating for about 2 minutes.
3. Add flour and salt and beat again. Add pecan and mix well. Refrigerate this batter for an hour.
4. Make 1 inch small balls of the batter and place them on a cookie sheet. Put a pecan each on a cookie.
5. Bake the cookies for 375 F for 10-12 minutes.
6. Serve the Butter Pecan cookies with milk, tea or coffee.
Won't you like to bake some butter pecan cookie in your kitchen. Check out this fantastic video that shows one of the easiest cookie recipes. The cookie would surely turn out to be moist and melt in your mouth. Have a great snack time with coffee or pack up for your kids, the cookie are simply awesome!