Melt Away Cookies
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shortening||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1 Bag (1 kg)|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cream of tartar||4 Teaspoon|
1. In a large bowl combine the sugars, oil, shortening and eggs. Mix well. Add vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
3. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the large bowl and mix well.
4. Stir in the chips.
5. Drop on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 350° 12-15 minutes