These sweet, crunchy Bone Cookies are lemon meringue cookies. Light and airy, and sure to be a hit at your next party. Don't be scared to try them. They are easy to make, and can be used for any function.
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
Cream of tartar
1. Preheat your oven to 220 degrees.
2. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
3. Add a pinch of salt to sugar. keep it aside.
4. Separate 4 eggs, keep the yolks aside for other recipes.
5. Put the egg white into a blender and add cream of tartar.
6. Whisk until soft peaks appears.
7. Add lemon extract and whisk slowly. The very slowly add sugar and mix.
8. Pick up the speed when all the sugar is added.
9. Whisk until stiff peaks are seen and the mixture is smooth and shiny.
10. Prepare your frosting bag.
11. Fill the frosting bag with the mixture and practice making a bone on a rough piece of parchment paper.
12. Then make little bones on the baking tray, using your wet finger push down the little peaks on the bones.
13. Toss them in preheated oven for an hour.
14. After an hour, switch off the oven and leave them inside the oven for at least an hour before you take them out.
15. Take them out carefully as they are very brittle.
Searching for an innovative recipe for cookie? You got one right here. Watch the video now and learn to make these fun Bone Shaped Lemon Meringue cookie. These are light and have an interesting appearance. Watch the step by step demo on how to bake these cookie.