High Fiber Vegan Oatmeal Cookie
|Organic unbleached flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Silken tofu||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), blended until creamy|
|Organic rolled oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vegan carob chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Organic)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegan margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Vegan Earth Balance)|
|Silken tofu||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Blended Until Creamy)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Organic brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Packed)|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crushed walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dark chocolate morsels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (Peruvian)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease cookie pans with cooking spray.
3. Mix in a small bowl, flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda.
4. In a large bowl, beat together margarine and brown sugar until creamy.
5. In a small bowl mix together vegan carob chips, chopped Peruvian dark chocolate, walnuts, and almonds; set aside.
6. Add silken tofu and vanilla extract to sugar and margarine, and beat until smooth throughout.
7. Sift flour mixture into the large bowl with the sugar and margarine mixture, and beat.
8. Slowly add in the oats and mix with a large wooden spoon.
9. Add chocolate and nut mixture into dough and mix with wooden spoon.
10. Take half of the dough and place it in the refrigerator to cook later.
11. On a greased cookie pan, with a large spoon, drop spoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheet about 1 to 1 ½ inches apart.
12. Cook in oven for 8-10 minutes, cookies should be soft on the inside.
13. Let cool, and serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.eat-me-tv.com
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 8670 Calories from Fat 2855
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 324 g498.7%
Saturated Fat 81.7 g408.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3395 mg141.5%
Total Carbohydrates 1316 g438.7%
Dietary Fiber 77.9 g311.6%
Sugars 489.5 g
Protein 158 g315.2%
Vitamin A 155.5% Vitamin C 0.68%
Calcium 53.5% Iron 291.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet