Christmas Sugar Cookies With Icing, this is a recipe which makes Christmas very special. Although sugar cookies are made regularly in all homes, but when Christmas is around the corner, the simple sugar cookies are much more tastier. Sugar cookies are sweet, crisp and tender have sweet icing over them, which adds to the flavor of the festival.
Silken soft tofu
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), well blended to cream
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Vegan Earth Balance)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Well Blended To Cream Silken)
Red food coloring
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Light corn syrup
Vanilla soy milk
1. Preheat your sweet little oven to 350.
2. In a large bowl, beat 1 cup of margarine until creamy.
3. Then gradually mix in sugar, until smooth and fluffy.
4. Next, beat in processed silken soft Tofu, and vanilla, beat until smooth.
5. When margarine mixture is smooth and creamy, gradually beat in flour.
6. Take wax, or aluminum paper and spread it out over a flat surface cover in flour.
7. Take the dough and flatten on the aluminum/wax paper overtop the flour, pat flour on top of the dough as well.
8. Take a roller pin and roll the dough out with and flatten the dough to about ¼ of an inch thick all around.
9. Use cookie dough cutters to cut out Santa heads, candy canes, stockings, or whatever shape you might want to use.
10. Move the shaped cookies gently with a spatula to a well greased cookie sheet, use non-stick baking spray.
11. Place cookies in oven for 10-13 minutes.
12. Begin Making Icing by mixing all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
13. Once mixed together separate the icing into 4-7 containers, depending on how many colors you would like to use.
14. In each container, pick a color from the food coloring and drop one to two drops of that color in its container. Do the same for the other containers of icing.
15. Once you take the cookies out of the oven paint the cookies with the icing any color you would like to use with knife or pastrybrush.
For more information please visit: http://www.eat-me-tv.com
Christmas Sugar cookie are a must have during holidays. This video depicts the classic recipe with a twist. Watch the video now and learn how to make Vegan Christmas Sugar Cookie dough with Kim Shields.