|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Shortening||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1. Sift flour, measure, then sift with salt and baking powder.
2. Cream shortening and sugar together.
3. Add unbeaten eggs, one at a time, and beat.
4. Add dry ingredients and the vanilla. Roll (chill first), and cut with a cookie cutter, or form into small balls, and press down with a lightly floured glass.
5. Place on greased cookie sheet, and bake.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2797 Calories from Fat 1318
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 149 g229.3%
Saturated Fat 37.6 g188.1%
Trans Fat 18 g
Cholesterol 423 mg141%
Sodium 1909.1 mg79.5%
Total Carbohydrates 328 g109.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.1%
Sugars 135.3 g
Protein 38 g76.8%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 83.1% Iron 81.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet