1. Pre- Heat oven to 375 degrees, grease your cookie sheet.
2. Sift brown rice flour, baking powder, salt, splenda in to a large bowl and set aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl beat at medium butter, vanilla paste and sour cream add eggs one at a time mix until creamy.
4. Add dry ingredients mix on low for 2 minutes.
5. Roll dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours. Take dough roll it out and cut cookies with desired cookie cutters then place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 7 minutes flip cookies and return them to the oven for 7 more minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cookies Cool for 10 Minutes before serving or storing.
In a small bowl stir in 1 tsp. Madagascar Extract to the whipped topping and decorate your cookies with whipped topping.
This video is the second part of the video showing the recipe of Healthy Valentine cookie. It starts after the dough preparation and completes the recipe till the topping is done. Happy Valentine’s day!
Healthy Valentine Cookie – Baking - Part 2 Recipe Video