Healthy Valentine Cookie – Making the Dough - Part 1
|Brown rice flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar free sweetener||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fat free sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla paste||1 Teaspoon (Madagascar)|
|Whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon (Madagascar)|
1. Pre- Heat oven to 375 degrees, grease your cookie sheet.
2. Sift brown rice flour, baking powder, salt, splenda in to a large bowl and set aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl beat at medium butter, vanilla paste and sour cream add eggs one at a time mix until creamy.
4. Add dry ingredients mix on low for 2 minutes. Roll dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours. Take dough roll it out and cut cookies with desired cookie cutters then place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 7 minutes flip cookies and return them to the oven for 7 more minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cookies Cool for 10 Minutes before serving or storing.
In a small bowl stir in 1 tsp. Madagascar Extract to the whipped topping and decorate your cookies with whipped topping.