Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Grapeseed oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Confectioner’s sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (for rolling)|
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a bowl, whisk to combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
3. In another bowl, whisk to combine the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and mix until no flour streaks remain. Chill the dough for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
5. Use a medium (1.5 tbsp) cookie scoop to portion out the dough, then roll into balls. They should be about 1” in diameter.
6. Roll the balls in confectioner’s sugar until generously and completely coated, then place 12 on a sheet pan.
7. Bake for 10 minutes, until the cookies are crinkled and the dough no longer looks raw.
8. You want to underbake this type of cookie.
9. Let cool slightly to set, then enjoy!
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.8%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.2 mg11.7%
Sodium 86.2 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 19.9 g
Protein 3 g6.2%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.3% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet