Lobster Continental On Rice
|Chicken breast||3⁄4 Pound, split, skinned and boned. (1 Whole Breast)|
|Tarragon||1⁄8 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||22 Ounce (2 Cans, 11 Ounce Each)|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sherry||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lobster||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed and cooked|
|Frozen artichoke hearts||9 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Canned chopped tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped watercress||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Cut strips of the chicken.
2. In a skillet add butter and brown the chicken strips with taragon.
3. Add milk, sherry, soup. Keep stirring.
4. Add artichokes, tomatoes and lobster.
5. Heat and stir occasionally so that all ingredients get evenly cooked.
6. Mix watercress and rice.
7. Serve lobster continental with rice hot.