Blanquette De Veau With Chicken Broth
|Condensed chicken broth||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Veal cubes||2 Pound (1 1/2 Inches)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 , minced|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Thyme||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Ground cloves||1 1⁄2 Dash|
|White onions||1 Pound (16 Whole Onions)|
|Fresh mushroom caps||1⁄2 Pound (2 Cups)|
|Light cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a skillet add veal, broth, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, cloves and thyme. Put it on a gas stove.
2. Cook the covered mixture in low heat for at least 1 hour.
3. Combine mushrooms and onions to the mixture.
4. Cook for 30 minutes more till the vegetables and meat are tender.
5. Blend cream in a bowl of flour and stir gently to get a smooth mixture.
6.Add this slowly into the skillet and cook till the sauce thickens and gets a smooth texture.
7. Serve Blanquette De Veau with hot rice.