Casserole For Leftovers
|Roast||1⁄2 Pound (leftovers)|
|Apple||1 Large, sliced|
|Potatoes||1 Pound, sliced|
|Green asparagus/Peas / asparagus||1⁄2 Can (5 oz)|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Into a soaked RomertopF, line bottom with small pieces of butter.
3. Add the meat, then add sliced apple and then vegetables over it.
4. Finally, top with slices of potatoes, raw or boiled potatoes can be used.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper, and add a few pieces of butter on top.
6. Cover and cook for about 2 hours.
7. Using a fork, stir the ingredients in the pot until they are well mixed.
8. Garnish with grated cheese.
9. Serve hot with rice.