Casserole For Beef Leftovers
|Beef||1 Pound (Cooked)|
|White wine||1⁄4 Pint|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Tomato puree||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop the meat into small pieces.
3. Coarsely chop onions.
4. Slice mushrooms.
5. In a skillet or pan, heat half of the butter and fry onions and mushrooms for a few moments.
6. Into a soaked RomertopF, place the meat at the bottom and top with fried onion and mushroom.
7. In a bowl, mix tomato puree and parsley with white wine; pour the mixture into the pot.
8. Cover the pot and cook for about 40 minutes.
9. In a bowl, toss breadcrumbs with soft butter and spoon it over the ingredients in the pot.
10. Cook uncovered for about 20 minutes until the top is browned nicely.
11. Serve Casserole For Leftovers with green vegetables and potatoes.