Party Snack Mix
|Crispy corn cereal squares||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Bite-sized)|
|Crispy wheat cereal squares||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Bite-sized)|
|Pretzel sticks||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Spanish peanuts/Mixed nuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Heat oven to 300°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine cereals, peanuts and pretzel sticks.
3) In small bowl, combinehot peper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and salt.
4) Mix them well.
5) Drizzle seasoning mixture over pretzels.
6) Toss the ingredients gently to coat.
7) In ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan spread the mixture evenly.
8) Bake at 300°F for 20-30 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally.
9) Let the snack mix cool completely.
10) In a tightly covered container store the snack mix until used.
11) Serve the snack mix at teatime.