Crunchy Canyon Snack Mix
|Mini pretzel twists||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese snack crackers||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (Bite-Sized, Wedge-Shaped)|
|Mini garlic flavored rye toast/Miniature garlic- flavored bagel chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Italian flavored bread sticks||3 1⁄4 Ounce, broken into thirds|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground red cayenne pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) In large bowl, combine pretzel twists, crackers, bagel chips and breadsticks.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine and all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Pour margarine mixture over pretzel mixture.
6) Toss to coat.
7) In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, spread the mixture evenly.
8) Bake at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally.
9) Let the mix cool completely.
10) Store in tightly covered container until used.
11) Serve the snack mix at teatime.