|Melted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Refined flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sieved|
|Clove powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried ginger powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (For Greasing)|
|Whole blanched almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Decoration)|
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 C).
2. Grease large baking tray (1/2 inch thick) and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
4. Place in greased tray and press almonds into the mixture in a uniform design.
5. Bake in pre heated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till pale golden brown in colour.
6. Cut in finger size and serve.