2) In a bowl of electric mixer, place oil and sugar to process thoroughly.
3) Beat in egg to this mixture until thick and creamy.
4) In another bowl, sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt.
5) Add the cereals to the flour.
6) Add the flour mixture to the oil mixture.
7) Drizzle vanilla and combine.
8) Add salt, according to your taste.
9) Shape up small balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
10) With a wet fork, press the balls to quite thin.
11) Place inside oven to bake for about 12 minutes, by keeping a regular watch as these might burn easily.
12) Remove from oven and allow to cool on wire.
13) Serve the cookies with your choice of beverage.