Hood Point Cookies
|Mazola oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Yellow sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Crushed corn flakes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl of electric mixer, place oil and sugar to process thoroughly.
3) Beat in egg to this mixture until thick and creamy.
4) In another bowl, sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt.
5) Add the cereals to the flour.
6) Add the flour mixture to the oil mixture.
7) Drizzle vanilla and combine.
8) Add salt, according to your taste.
9) Shape up small balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
10) With a wet fork, press the balls to quite thin.
11) Place inside oven to bake for about 12 minutes, by keeping a regular watch as these might burn easily.
12) Remove from oven and allow to cool on wire.
13) Serve the cookies with your choice of beverage.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3961 Calories from Fat 2132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 241 g371.4%
Saturated Fat 21.1 g105.7%
Trans Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 2605.8 mg108.6%
Total Carbohydrates 423 g141%
Dietary Fiber 13.3 g53.2%
Sugars 205.1 g
Protein 35 g71%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 17.6% Iron 90.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet