|Chicken bouillon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), split|
|Cauliflower||1 Medium, separated into flowerets|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (Or As Needed For Garnish)|
1. In a large frying pan, mix garlic and bouillon; simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Remove and discard garlic.
3. Stir in cauliflower; reduce the heat to medium and cook with occasional turning for about 10 minutes until cauliflower is crisp-tender.
4. Drain the cauliflower.
5. In a bowl, season cauliflower with salt, paprika and mace; toss lightly.
6. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with a meat dish.