|Chicken bouillon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), split|
|Cauliflower||1 Medium, separated into flowerets|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (Or As Needed For Garnish)|
1. In a large frying pan, mix garlic and bouillon; simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Remove and discard garlic.
3. Stir in cauliflower; reduce the heat to medium and cook with occasional turning for about 10 minutes until cauliflower is crisp-tender.
4. Drain the cauliflower.
5. In a bowl, season cauliflower with salt, paprika and mace; toss lightly.
6. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with a meat dish.
Calories 71 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.85 g1.3%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.93%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.9 mg0.3%
Sodium 1077.2 mg44.9%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.6%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 5 g10.6%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C 169.3%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet