|Sweet italian sausages||1 1⁄4 Pound (6 Sausages)|
|Elbow macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Chuck||1 Pound, ground|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||2 Pound (2 Cans, 1 Pound Each)|
|Canned tomato sauce with onion||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Italian seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Muenster cheese||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In hot oil in electric skillet, set at 275 F, brown the sweet sausage well on all sides.
2. Saute, adding macaroni and ground chuck stirring, 5 minutes until beef loses its pink color.
3. Stir in tomato paste, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, seasonings and the water.
4. Bring to boiling, stirring reducing heat and simmer, covered for 45 minutes.
5. Arrange cheese slices over top heat just until cheese melts slightly and serve.