|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Onion salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1⁄2|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Raw carrot||4 Ounce, grated (About 1 Medium-Sized Carrot)|
1) In a cup, soak the gelatine in ¼ cup of cold water.
2) In a saucepan, mix together salt, onion salt, and bouillon cube with remaining.
3) Heat the bouillon mixture until the cube dissolves.
4) Stir the gelatine mixture in the bouillon mixture and stir to dissolve the gelatine.
5) Take off from heat and add orange and lemon juice.
6) Place the gelatine mixture in refrigerator and stir occasionally until chilled.
7) Lightly fold carrots in the gelatine mixture
8) Let the mixture cool, and pour in 5 moulds.
9) Serve chilled, unmould on a small mixed salad.