|Boneless veal rump||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Powdered ginger/Fresh / preserved ginger- 4 slices||1 Teaspoon|
|Artificial sweetener||2 Teaspoon|
|Anise seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken bouillon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Place the veal in a glass bowl.
3) Dredge salt and onion powder over the veal.
4) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, ginger, sweetener and anise seeds.
5) Slowly stream the ginger mixture over the meat.
6) Allow the meat to marinate for 1/2 hour.
7) Pour off the marinade and reserve.
8) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© the meats on all sides over high heat until well browned.
9) Remove the meat off the pan and place it in baking dish.
10) Pour the reserved marinade over the meat and add the bouillon.
11) Cover the baking dish with the foil and bake for 1 hour.
12) Check for the liquid while baking, if its dry add more bouillon or uncover the foil if to much marinade.
13) Serve hot garnished with parsley if desired.