|Cucumber||5 Cup (80 tbs), put through food chopper|
|Onion||3 Cup (48 tbs), put through food chopper|
|Hot red peppers||2 , chopped|
|Sweet green peppers||2 , chopped|
|Celery||3 Cup (48 tbs), finely-chopped|
|Pickling salt||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|White vinegar||1 Quart|
|Artificial sweetener||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Celery seed||2 Tablespoon|
|Mustard seed||2 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, mix together cucumber, onion, peppers and celery.
2) In another bowl, mix salt and water.
3) Spoon the salt mixture over vegetables and let it marinate overnight.
4) Pour the liquid and reserve.
5) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, sweetener, celery and mustard seeds.
6) Heat and bring the vinegar mixture to boiling point.
7) Stir in the vegetables.
8) Bring the vegetable mixture to boil.
9) Let the vegetable mixture cook over slow heat for 10 minutes.
10) Pour the vegetable mixture in sterilized jars.
11) Allow the relish to cool and seal with sterilized lids.
12) Serve as desired.