|Unflavored gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Tomato juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Clam juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion salt||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, pour the tomato juice. Sprinkle the gelatin over the tomato juice.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat and continue stirring until gelatin dissolves.
3) Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Stir well to combine.
4) In 2-cup mold or individual serving dishes, distribute the mixture evenly.
5) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
6) Unmold on serving plate and serve chilled, at once.