|Minced beef||1⁄2 Pound (Raw Ones, Like Skirt)|
|Plain flour||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Stock||6 Fluid Ounce (1 1/2 Gills)|
|Worcester sauce/Tomato ketchup||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
|Toast triangles||4 (For Garnish)|
1. Skin the onion and dice very finely.
2. Heat a small saucepan, melt dripping. SautÃ© onion until golden brown.
3. Put in the mince and fry lightly. Use a metal spoon to turn and cook until the meat is no longer red.
4. Put in flour, and blend with the meat. Add in stock and allow it to come to a boil, stirring continuously.
5. Put in seasoning; close the pan with lid. Simmer for 3/4 to 1 hour, until the meat is tender.
6. Add in Worcester sauce or ketchup and stir. Add more seasoning if needed. Put in few drops of gravy browning if needed.
7. Take a heated dish. Place the meat in it. Sprinkle parsley over and keep small triangular croutes of toasted bread around the edges of the dish.