|Unflavored gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Evaporated skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rum extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Artificial sweetener||4 Tablespoon|
|Red food coloring||1 Dash (If Desired)|
|Lemon||1 (For Garnish)|
|Lime rind||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1) In a saucepan, soak gelatine in cold water until soft.
2) Stir in skimmed milk in the gelatine mixture.
3) Heat the gelatine mixture gently until incorporated.
4) Add in the extracts and the sweetener.
5) Remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
6) Refrigerate the gelatine mixture until chilled, stir occasionally until the mixture is thick.
7) Mix in the food colouring, if desired.
8) Remove the mixture into chilled bowl.
9) Beat the mixture using a electric beater or by hand until soft peak consistency and doubled in volume.
10) Divide the mixture into 4 dessert dishes or cups.
11) Put the cups in refrigerator until chilled.
12) Serve chilled, garnished with lemon slices and grated lime rind.
Calories 86 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.13 g0.2%
Saturated Fat 0.08 g0.38%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.6 mg4.5%
Sodium 106 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.81 g3.3%
Sugars 9.2 g
Protein 11 g21.6%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 21.3%
Calcium 19.6% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet