|Blancmange powder||1 Pint|
1. Take the mould t be used for setting blancmange and rinse it with cold water, do not let it dry
2. In a saucepan, add blancmange powder and half of the milk and mix together without the heat, till a smooth consistency
3. Separately, heat the remaining milk and add to the blancmange mix gradually, stirring continuously.
4. Pour this mixture into a clean saucepan and add sugar and heat. Boil gently for 3 minutes.
3. Now, pour blancmange into the rinsed wet mould. Allow it to set in a cool place.
4. Whet firm and set, loosed the blancmange onto a dish and serve cool with cream or jelly or stewed fruits.