|Blancmange powder||1 Pint|
1. Take the mould t be used for setting blancmange and rinse it with cold water, do not let it dry
2. In a saucepan, add blancmange powder and half of the milk and mix together without the heat, till a smooth consistency
3. Separately, heat the remaining milk and add to the blancmange mix gradually, stirring continuously.
4. Pour this mixture into a clean saucepan and add sugar and heat. Boil gently for 3 minutes.
3. Now, pour blancmange into the rinsed wet mould. Allow it to set in a cool place.
4. Whet firm and set, loosed the blancmange onto a dish and serve cool with cream or jelly or stewed fruits.
Calories 439 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.6%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 150 mg50%
Sodium 296.4 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 56.4 g
Protein 17 g34.2%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 27.1% Iron 0.41%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet