Continental Club Sandwiches
|Soft blue cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned sliced peaches||2 Cup (32 tbs), drained|
|Creamed cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White bread slice||18|
|Cooked turkey slice||6|
|Ham slice||6 , baked or broiled|
|Swiss cheese slice/Gruyere-type cheese||6|
1. Prepare a mixture of mayonnaise and blue cheese.
2. Combine cottage cheese with peaches.
3. Toast the bread slices and spread half of the blue-cheese mixture in equal amounts on 6 of the slices. Top each of the 6 slices with a turkey slices and lettuce leaf.
4. Spread 6 of the toasted slices with peach mixture. Place a ham slice followed by Swiss cheese and lettuce leaf above peach mixture.
5. Place the second set of slices atop the first set, with spread side facing up.
6. Spread rest of the 6 slices with leftover blue cheese mixture and use them to close the sandwich.
7. Cut each of the sandwiches into 4 equal pieces and fasten each using a pick.
8. Arrange on serving plates garnish with potato chips, radish roses, parsley sprigs, pickle chips, and green olives, in that order, and serve.