|Green peppers||2 Large|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , chopped|
|Cooked crabmeat||4 Ounce, or canned|
|Tomato juice||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Dried onion flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Button mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Celery stalk||1 , chopped|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the peppers 1/4 inch from the top.
3) Remove the seeds and the pith, carefully as the shells should not broke.
4) In a large pot, boil the water and blanch the peppers for 5 minutes.
5) Remove the peppers and drain them.
6) In a bowl, combine together eggs, crabmeat, onion flakes, salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of tomato juice.
7) Fill the peppers with the egg mix.
8) In a saucepan, bring the remaining tomato juice to a boil and add, the stuffed peppers, salt, pepper, mushroom and celery.
9) Stir in Worcestershire sauce.
10) Arrange the peppers in a baking dish along with sauce.
11) Cover and bake for 40 minutes or until tender.
12) Serve the Seacoast Casserole hot with rice.