|Beef dripping/Suet||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Onion||4 Ounce, finely chopped (100 Gram)|
|Medium oatmeal/Or use coarse type||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
1) In a thick pan,stir the beef dripping or suet very well until well-heated.
2) Now add the onion and fry well till brown.
3) When nicely browned, add the oatmeal, reduce the heat and continue to cook slowly for a minute till the oatmeal turns crispy.
4) Add required seasonings.
5) Serve with mince and/or potatoes for that traditional touch.
6) Scatter on to soup or mix through a green salad to give a contemporary touch.