Liver Continental Style
|Calfs liver||1 Pound|
|Back bacon rashers||2|
|Patna rice||8 Ounce, boiled|
1. To prepare the liver slice it 1/2 inch thick and coat with cornflour seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. In a pan melt butter and fry liver for about 3-4 minutes each side.
3. Remove from pan, keep hot.
4. In the empty pan fry bacon until just crisp and keep hot.
5. Slice onion thinly and cook in pan in remaining fat until brown.
6. Adding 3 tablespoons hot water, bring to boil and season to taste.
7. To serve sprinkle liver with lemon juice, arrange bacon on rice, place liver on top and pour onion gravy over.