|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted all purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Regular margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Confectioner' s sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare fillings of your personal choice. Sweet and savory fillings can be used
2. In medium bowl, beat eggs, salad oil, and milk until well mixed.
3. Add flour and salt; beat until smooth. Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes. Batter should be consistency of heavy cream.
4. In a large 10-inch skillet, melt 1/2 teaspoon butter. Pour in 3 tablespoons batter, rotating pan quickly, to spread batter evenly. Cook over medium heat until lightly browned on underside; then remove from pan. Stack blintzes, browned side up, as you take them from skillet.
5. Place about 3 tablespoons of filling on browned surface of each blintz. Fold two opposite sides over filling; then overlap ends, covering filling completely.
6. Melt rest of butter in large skillet. Add 3 or 4 blintzes, seam side down; sauté until golden- brown on underside; turn, and sauté other side.
7. Dust with icing sugar and serve with clotted cream, salmon roe, and pickled cucumbers.